Epic Sexy Cops/Civs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Sexy Cops/Civs

WE ARE MOVING TO http://www.cnr-esc.com/home

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

A Simple Announce to EVERYONE.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dnp.skyline
Inspector
Inspector
dnp.skyline

A Simple Announce to EVERYONE. Empty
PostSubject: A Simple Announce to EVERYONE.   A Simple Announce to EVERYONE. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:28 pm

I saw many posts complaining about our cops arresting members etc, and i saw many people saying they quit the group cause he don't like some cops arresting him or something.

I just wanna say this.

If any of you is planning to apply/join our group just so you won't get arrested in robberies or anything well, it's not like this. I'm not saying we should arrest each other, but some mistakes could happen, it happens to me too a lot of times, maybe i don't see the nickname of the warrant and when i arrest i notice it's one of us... it's something that can happen... so PLEASE, stop crying if you get arrested by our members and grow up a little bit...

Regards, Skyline.
Back to top Go down
marouen
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
marouen

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Announce to EVERYONE.   A Simple Announce to EVERYONE. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:47 pm

Lmao i actually /grcall our members when i'm wanted xDD I want one of my mates to /ar me better than some newfag cop with a rustler to do it Razz
Back to top Go down
FarhaN141
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Announce to EVERYONE.   A Simple Announce to EVERYONE. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:28 pm

marouen wrote:
Lmao i actually /grcall our members when i'm wanted xDD I want one of my mates to /ar me better than some newfag cop with a rustler to do it Razz

This^. I like this attitude and I would like to do the same next time I become warrant.
Back to top Go down
aLee
Advisor
Advisor
aLee

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Announce to EVERYONE.   A Simple Announce to EVERYONE. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:08 pm

golden words skyline
Back to top Go down
Virtue
Advisor
Advisor
Virtue

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Announce to EVERYONE.   A Simple Announce to EVERYONE. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:30 pm

I support this Smile
Back to top Go down
https://cnresc.forumtl.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Announce to EVERYONE.   A Simple Announce to EVERYONE. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Simple Announce to EVERYONE.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epic Sexy Cops/Civs :: News and Announcements :: Information Page-
Jump to: